The usual course
comprises thirteen core and two elective subjects among the following:
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Total Quality Management
- Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
- Business Management in Global Environment
- Motivation and Team Building
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social
- Project Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Intellectual Property Law
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- and Management in Japan
1) Some of the
above classes are conducted in English.
2) The actual schedule for "Global Management and Leadership"Course,
second semester of 2005 is here
consult the "Admission"
section herein about MSDC admission requirements.
For applications write, call, or e-mail MSDC staff at MSDC office.
semester begins April.
semester begins October.